Pink Pitaya 70 gr.
The contents of this bag create foods so pink they make Barbie jealous! Not even flamingos, bubble gum or the pink panther satisfied the PINK cravings Rawnice had so that’s why they created this powder made from the red dragon fruit. It will make your food “pinker” than you ever thought possible. Pinky Swear!
Go grab those frozen nanas and add 3 tsp of Pink Pitaya Powder. BOOM. Your smoothie is transformed from a regular boring smoothie into a insta worthy sweet dream.
Pink Pitaya is a good source of:
- Magnesium (55% RDI)
- Zinc (24% RDI)
- Potassium (47% RDI)
- Fiber (7,4g Per 100 gr.)
In stock (can be backordered)
The Pink Pitaya Powder from Rawnice is made from the flesh of the red dragon fruit. It is a tropical cactus fruit native to south America.
Once ripe and harvested it is processed and freeze dried into this crazy vibrant pink powder that would make your barbie dolls jealous.
Näringsdeklaration / Nutritional facts Per 100G
Energi / Energy 1580 KJ/378 kcal
Fett / Fat 5.2g
– Varav Mättat fett / Saturated fat 1,43g
Kolhydrat / Carbohydrates 70,6g
– Varav Sockerarter / Sugars 56,2g
Fiber / Dietary fiber 7,4g
Kalium 1810mg *90%
Magnesium 205mg *55%
Zink / Zinc 2,4mg *24%
Koppar / Copper 0,47mg *47%
*% av DRI (Dagligt referensintag)
+ Do’s (to get the best results)
- Start with 1-2 teaspoons and add more if needed
- Mix with light colored foods such as banana and mango
- Dissolve in some hot water before use if the powder gets lumpy or hard in between usages.
– Don’ts (this might not be the best ideas)
- Do not mix with coconut
- Do not heat above 70 degrees celcius